Welcome to Gothers.com - a FREE! Gothic social network & Gothic community site.

Pet Peeves - What really irks you?

Liars and cheats.
People who make (stubborn) snap judgments based on appearance.
People who cry foul every time a cop tazes someone or has to kick their ass to subdue them.
Elitists.
Rude people with no sense of manners. What happened to saying please, thank you, holding a door for someone, or the old world gentlemen or lady?
Monkeys in diapers. Shouldn't they be in a jungle somewhere with a banana?
Bad grammar and spelling.
Narcissism and narrow mindedness.
⇥₳ℓℯxandℛia⇤

Rude people with no sense of manners. What happened to saying please, thank you, holding a door for someone, or the old world gentlemen or lady?
Monkeys in diapers. Shouldn't they be in a jungle somewhere with a banana?
Bad grammar and spelling.
Narcissism and narrow mindedness.

Bloody well spoken on all of the above.

Threads about pet peeves.

Just kidding!

I think I have way too many to list... but usually the thing that irks me the most is people talking to me when I don't want them to.

One thing that definitely bothers me, are the negative stereotypes that people always make about me because of my appearance. Like 'Are you a devil worshipper, do you sacrifice animals/children, are you a pervert or a sex addict, can I buy a spell from you, are you gay?'. The list just keep going. It's even worse now because my husband and I recently became parents, and people on the street see us with our baby; and they give us looks like we're the worst parents ever.
One thing that definitely bothers me, are the negative stereotypes that people always make about me because of my appearance. Like 'Are you a devil worshipper, do you sacrifice animals/children, are you a pervert or a sex addict, can I buy a spell from you, are you gay?'. The list just keep going. It's even worse now because my husband and I recently became parents, and people on the street see us with our baby; and they give us looks like we're the worst parents ever.

whiny people.

People who try to talk to me while I'm wearing earbuds or when I'm on the phone.

People who stare at me and say nothing. Say something or go away. 

"It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense."

- Mark Twain

Loud chewers...Even if they chew with their mouth closed... but I have that problem with noises, certain noises trigger something in me and get under my skin.

People I don't know invading my personal space. I am not a very touchy feely person with people I do know.

Some of the clueless people who ride bikes here. The other day I saw a guy riding down my street while doing a video chat on his mobile phone. A freaking video chat.