Welcome to Gothers.com - a FREE! Gothic social network & Gothic community site.

Goth Modeling

What do you guys think of it?

Sincerely yours, Miss Palonen

Many moons ago I used to 

It is not better or worse than any other kind of modelling.

I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched. (E. A. Poe)

Would you please finish that sentence?

Many moons ago I used to 

Kim said...

Would you please finish that sentence?

I used to model 

If so, what do you think about modeling as a whole?

It is not better or worse than any other kind of modelling.

Since beauty is very short-lived anyway there is nothing wrong with earning money with it.

Of course, but ain't there better way of earning money?

Since beauty is very short-lived anyway there is nothing wrong with earning money with it.

like this.

But that much money? There are a lot of jobs that are paid much worse! 

I used to see a lot of ads on VampireFreaks.com years ago on their Classifieds section. I think it's tapered off recently. I had used a service like that some years ago. You can do it by email (which is safer), or in-person, more risky.

"It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense."

- Mark Twain

I'm sorry, but I generally do not understand what you're talking about here. Do what where and why?

Bob Ghoulio said...

I used to see a lot of ads on VampireFreaks.com years ago on their Classifieds section. I think it's tapered off recently. I had used a service like that some years ago. You can do it by email (which is safer), or in-person, more risky.

Alright, would you please tell us about your experience?

I used to model 

Kim said...

I'm sorry, but I generally do not understand what you're talking about here. Do what where and why?

You were talking about modeling. I used to be on VampireFreaks and they had all sorts of ads of people looking for models and models looking for customers. I think recently they stopped that or slowed it down.

"It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense."

- Mark Twain

What do you think of that?

Bob Ghoulio said...

You were talking about modeling. I used to be on VampireFreaks and they had all sorts of ads of people looking for models and models looking for customers. I think recently they stopped that or slowed it down.

Maybe I misread something, Kim. Are you asking us what we think of Goth Modeling?

- Mark Twain