Welcome to Gothers.com - a FREE! Gothic social network & Gothic community site.

BAYONETTA!!!

Did anyone play Bayonetta? =D

She is so pretty! Loved it!!!

i played bayonetta! *waves hand* i thought it was pretty cool but the storyline was overall confusing i mainly like watching bayonetta strut her stuff and kick some serious holy butt!

""I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." "-marilyn monroe

Hahahah Bayonetta is so sexy. I wish I looked like her. XDD

I KNOW! I had to play it twice to get what was happening. I do feel like you had to fight tooo much. =/

But it was still great!

i don't mind combo games, but more varity and more weapons...and bayonetta s quite sexy indeed ^-^ my favorite weapons would have to be kulshedra....whats yours?

""I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." "-marilyn monroe

I just like to shoot things! And the whip she used too. It took me awhile to realize her clothes change based on what weapons you give her! =0

haha me too, i love the tutu though, and i almost have all of the outfits unlocked from the options menu! so excited!!