Welcome to Gothers.com - a FREE! Gothic social network & Gothic community site.

Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Whew! This is an olde computer game, but way cool story. You play a newly sired vamp and are thrust into the world of the Masquerade in modern California. This kept me going for hours and hours trying to work out what the heck was going on and my place in the society. A bit buggy and the fighting is damnable hard, but really wild plots and sub-plots going on. The only thing that really ticked me off was the final battle which seems impossible without enabling the God mode. I really wish I could find another game like this, but the game is unique as far as I can tell.

the fact you kept up with the power draining effect it had wows me just a bit more lol

Photobucket

i LOVE this game.....i have the original RPG book my father played with when he was my age.....i preferabally like the book over the game but the srotyline was overall quite exillirating! not to mention VV *growl* haha xD

""I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." "-marilyn monroe

Played it mainly because I love old RPGs much better than open world ones that keep coming out nowadays.I was Tremere and with the blood magic I'd say that the game was kinda easy. I tought about doing it over again with other race but the only that's me is the socerer. Cool game but not nearly one of my fav, I think the story is too short and therefore not very memorable.